CPIO is committed to ensuring that its Board of Directors reflect the diversity of our community and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals. CPIO is seeking candidates to sit as a member of the CPIO Board of Directors who can demonstrate proven experience in one or more of the following areas. Other expertise and experience are welcomed:
- Finance, accounting and audit
- IT and social media
- Business development
In addition, all candidates will be expected to attend bi-monthly board and committee meetings and demonstrate the following:
- · Strong communication and critical thinking skills
- · Strong consensus building skills and ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- · Pertinent education and experience of at least three years in one or more of the above-noted areas
- · Experience and/or awareness of not-for-profit management
- · CPIO member in good standing
Previous Board / governance experience would be considered an asset. Candidates are invited to provide a letter of intent and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday, October 28, 2020.
Applications will be reviewed by the CPIO Board of Directors. Qualified candidate(s) will be notified no later than November 2, 2020. Reference checks will be conducted.